9th November 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Human Resources Internship will be published by QualityKiosk Technologies Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Human Resources Internship in QualityKiosk Technologies Private Limited. So, I would like to know that when this company will publish the notification? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you!

13th November 2018, 11:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Human Resources Internship will be published by QualityKiosk Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Human Resources Internship in QualityKiosk Technologies Private Limited. So, I would like to know that when this company will publish the notification? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you!

Notification for the Human Resources internship in QualityKiosk Technologies Private Limited released already. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 23rd November, 2018 for the Human Resources internship in QualityKiosk Technologies Private Limited. Human resources management candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Human Resources internship in QualityKiosk Technologies Private Limited. They should be willing to work full time (in office) for the Human Resources internship in QualityKiosk Technologies Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?