14th July 2023, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get the training & what is the fees to complete the above course?

I am a 10+2 passed girl candidate. I am in west Bengal. I want to be an air hoists. Where can I get the training & what is the fees to complete the above course?

17th July 2023, 05:47 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Where can I get the training & what is the fees to complete the above course?

Some places where you can get training to become an air hoist technician in West Bengal:
  • ITIs: Industrial training institutes (ITIs) offer training in a variety of trades, including air hoist technician. The fees for training at an ITI vary depending on the institute, but they are typically affordable.

• Private training institutes: There are also a number of private training institutes that offer training in air hoist technician. The fees for training at a private training institute are typically higher than at an ITI, but they may offer more specialized training.

• Online training: There are also a number of online training courses available for air hoist technician. These courses are typically more affordable than traditional training options, but they may not be as comprehensive.
The fees for training to become an air hoist technician vary depending on the institute and the type of training you choose. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from INR 5,000 to INR 20,000 for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?