2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Whether TCS offer 2-3 months Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?

Sir, I am studying in B.Tech IT in 6th semester. I am searching for 2-3 months internship. I want to do my internship in TCS. Can you suggest me that TCS gives internship related to my branch or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Cybage offers 2-3 months Internship to B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student?
  2. Internship for 6th semester Computer Science student for 2 months?
  3. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  6. Can i do internship in TCS being a 6th semester Electronics student?
  7. Software companies offering 6 months Internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  9. Is there any openings to do internship in Bangalore while doing my 6th semester engineering?
  10. List of companies offering Petroleum engineering internship during summer vacation for 2 months in Hyderabad?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  12. Organizations which offer Internship to MCA 5th semester student?
  13. Internship in MNCs being in 6th semester of B.Tech in E&TC?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  15. How can I apply for internship at top IT companies?
  16. Does NALCO offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student? -- [New]
  17. Institutes which offer 6 weeks Internship for B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student in Bangalore? At the time of interview I will face any problem regarding internship?
  18. How can I apply for Summer Internship for 2 months in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
25th March 2018, 10:15 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether TCS offer 2-3 months Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?

Yes, you can apply for internship in TCS. First of all you have to write a cover letter in which you have to put all the academic details. Then you have to visit their official website, where you have to submit your resume and fill up the online application form. Now you have to get a permission letter from your college and send it with all your documents to the admin department of TCS. If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria of the company then they will allow you for the training.

WEB: https://careers.tcs.com/careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?