15th October 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Whole procedure to do internship in MBA Operation Management from Ashok Leyland?

I am studying MBA in Operation Management course and wanted to do internship programme from Ashok Leyland. Please tell me whole procedure to do internship from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Does the Ashok Leyland provide internship programme for MBA Operation Management? How to apply for it?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Human Resource in Ashok Leyland for MBA(HR) candidate?
  3. Selection procedure in Ashok Leyland recruitment through internship?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  5. How does Ashok Leyland choose candidates for internship programme?
  6. Procedure to apply for the internship in Mechanical stream at Ashok Leyland and Royal Enfield?
  7. Does the Ashok Leyland provide internship in MBA Supply Chain Management? How to join the company for it?
  8. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How to do internship from Ashok Leyland?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  12. Procedure to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland or Royal Enfield?
  13. Procedure to join Ashok Leyland Company, Pune for internship in Mechanical stream?
  14. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  17. How to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland for MBA(Finance) student? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 4th year student?
17th October 2017, 09:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whole procedure to do internship in MBA Operation Management from Ashok Leyland?

First of all you have to fill up the training application form available at your college. Then you have to get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college in which you have to request about the training and also mention the area of internship. Send the letter with your resume to the HOD of the company. They will reply according to your eligibility. You have to attend an interview which will decide your selection.
18th October 2017, 11:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whole procedure to do internship in MBA Operation Management from Ashok Leyland?

Procedure to do Internship in Ashok Leyland for MBA Operation Management candidates:

In order to apply for the Internship at Ashok Leyland, you are required to follow certain procedure.

>> I am providing you a link from where you can apply for doing Internship at Ashok Leyland

>> On the other side, you can also contact over the below email ID
Email ID :- [email protected]

>> If you have any referral working in the organization, you can get application forms or approval letter from him to get permission to do Internship.

>> After getting permission from organization, you are also required to get the permission from your college's principal.

Click here to apply for Internship

Click here for Summer Internship details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?