10th September 2020, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(English) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?

Hi everyone, can any of you tell me what is the procedure for getting admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University for studying PhD in English program? Please help me to know about the procedure for securing admission.

16th September 2020, 09:41 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(English) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(English) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University is as follows.

Admission to Ph.D courses is based on the merit in the written Test and interview.

Applicants who have qualified UGC/CSIR-JRF/NET, valid GATE score/M.Phil in concerned subjects are exempted from the Written Test but the Interview part is compulsory.

50% marks shall be given to the applicants who have qualified NET/ valid GATE score /Phil and 70% marks to those who have qualified JRF in lieu of the Entrance Test. However if the candidates want to appear for the Written test, they can.

Online application form is available on the official website of the University.
www.manuu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?