8th June 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to pursue PhD(Clinical Microbiology) in Lovely Professional University?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am interested to pursue PhD in Clinical Microbiology in regular mode so that I cannot face any problem in applying for Government job. I want to know that what is the admission criteria in Lovely Professional University?

14th June 2019, 09:13 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to pursue PhD(Clinical Microbiology) in Lovely Professional University?

The admission criteria to study PhD in Clinical Microbiology at Lovely Professional University is given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through university website www.lpu.in.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fees online of Rs.500 through credit/debit card or netbanking.

==> Submit the application form and save the copy for future reference.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of LPUNEST (Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test) followed by personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?