15th December 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study PhD(Computer Science) in Techno India University?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Techno India University for PhD program in Computer Science. Can you please let me know about the admission criteria for this PhD program in this university?

15th July 2019, 10:12 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Computer Science) in Techno India University?

In order to study Ph.D. (Computer Science) in Techno India University, the candidate should have passed Post graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university.

The admission of the candidate Ph.D. (Computer Science) in Techno India University will be done on the basis of an entrance examination. The minimum percentage required in the master degree to get admission in Ph.D. (Computer Science) in Techno India University is 60%.

For the application of Ph.D. (Computer Science) course, you should visit the official website of the Techno India University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?