26th September 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study PhD(Public Administration) in Chaudhary Devi Lal University?

I am interested to pursue PhD now. I would like to know about the criteria for getting admission in Chaudhary Devi Lal University for PhD program in Public Administration. Kindly tell me about the admission criteria. Thank you!

15th May 2021, 05:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Public Administration) in Chaudhary Devi Lal University?

The admission criteria to study PhD(Public Administration) in Chaudhary Devi Lal University are given below.

1. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed master degree with at least 60% from a recognized university.

2. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the university.

3. For the application process you should visit the official website of Chaudhary Devi Lal University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?