18th March 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture Economics) in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics for PhD program in Agriculture Economics? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this institute? Waiting for your response!

22nd March 2019, 03:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture Economics) in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics for PhD program in Agriculture Economics? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this institute? Waiting for your response!

Interested candidates can download the application from Click Here and submit the same at the institute for the admission to study PhD (Agricultural Economics) in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics. Admission to the PhD (Agricultural Economics) is done through an All India Entrance Examination (which will be conducted on an annual basis), comprising written test and interview at Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics. Admitted candidates are required to undertake coursework for one semester and it will be treated as pre-PhD preparation to study PhD (Agricultural Economics) in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
24th March 2019, 06:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture Economics) in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics?

Admission Procedure to pursue PhD in Agriculture Economics in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics:

The detailed admission procedure to pursue this PhD in Agriculture Economics in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics is given below.

Name of the College - Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics

Name of the course - PhD in Agriculture Economics

>> Admission to this PhD in Agriculture Economics will be done based on the Entrance Examination conducted on annual basis as per the schedule that is recommended by the internal PhD Committee.

>> And this entrance examination will consists of
@ Written Test &
@ Interview

>> In order to apply, you are required to download the application from the official website or from the link that is given below.

>> Then you can submit the same to the PhD Section at the institute along with the prescribed application fee. You may refer to the below links for getting more detailed information.

Click here for application form

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?