31st May 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Apparel and Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Apparel and Textiles) course in Banasthali Vidyapith. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

3rd June 2019, 12:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Apparel and Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Apparel and Textiles at Banasthali Vidyapith is given below.

==> Candidates need to visit the university website www.banasthali.org to apply online.

==> Fill the application with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee of Rs.800 online through credit/debit card or net banking and submit the application form.

==> Candidate can save the copy of the application form for future reference.
3rd June 2019, 12:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Apparel and Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Apparel and Textiles) course in Banasthali Vidyapith. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the admission to study PhD (Clothing and Textiles) in Banasthali University. They have to appear for the Research Eligibility Test (RET) and Interview (synopsis - presentation) for the admission to study PhD (Clothing and Textiles) in Banasthali University. Those candidates who have cleared the online RET have to appear in the presentation of their synopsis before the Research Advisory Committee (RAC) for the admission to study PhD (Clothing and Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?