10th January 2019, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemistry) in Jawahar Bharati College?

Hello team, I am looking forward to secure admission in Jawahar Bharati College for PhD in Chemistry. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this college. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

15th January 2019, 05:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemistry) in Jawahar Bharati College?

Admission process of PhD in chemistry is carried over by considering the merit score of the student in their exams and some institutes conduct entrance exams and there would be personal interviews carried by the institute that various or depends upon the institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?