4th November 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Delhi Technological University for studying PhD program in the field of Civil Engineering. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

10th November 2019, 12:23 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Civil Engineering at Delhi Technological University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of the screening test and interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the university website www.dtu.ac.in by clicking on admission tab. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee through demand draft of Rs.1000 in favour of "Registrar, Delhi Technological University", Payable at Delhi and submit at university office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?