8th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in St. Xavier's College Kolkata?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Commerce from St. Xavier's College Kolkata. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

13th September 2019, 05:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in St. Xavier's College Kolkata?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Commerce at St. Xavier's College, Kolkata is a candidate must have passed MSc/MCom in Commerce with 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate has to do either NET/SET/MPhil from a recognized university with 2 semester/1 year coursework or has to qualify in the research entrance test which is conducted by the university department.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the college website www.sxccal.edu. Fill the application form with self attested testimonials and sent it to the below address. Pay the amount of Rs.100 to the cash counter at the P.G.Office.

The PhD Coordinator, P.G. Office,
St. Xavier's College, 30 Mother Teresa Sarani,
Kolkata - 700016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?