6th December 2020, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Applications) in Bikaner Technical University?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Computer Applications) course in Bikaner Technical University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can any of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

9th December 2020, 10:47 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Applications) in Bikaner Technical University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Applications) in Bikaner Technical University is as follows.

Admission will be done on the basis of score of entrance exam conducted by university and followed by interview.

Application can be submitted via official website.
https://www.btu.ac.in/BTU/
11th December 2020, 12:14 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Applications) in Bikaner Technical University?

Admission procedure :
1.Visit official site of REAP and download the online application form.
2.Fill out the details along with the courses interested in order of preference and pay a caution deposit of INR 10,000/-, which is refundable if admission is not done.
3.Based on allotment, candidates can visit the university for their final admission with the allotment letter.
4.Candidates need to carry their originals with a set of hard copies and complete the admission fee payment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?