15th November 2019, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know how I can secure admission in Delhi Technological University for PhD program in Computer Science and Engineering? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this university? Waiting for your response!

18th November 2019, 07:45 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Science and Engineering at Delhi Technological University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in engineering/technology in the relevant field or equivalent with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the screening test and interview.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the university website www.dtu.ac.in. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee through demand draft in favour of "Registrar, Delhi Technological University" payable at Delhi. Submit the application form at the university office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?