5th August 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Mahatma Gandhi Central University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission into Mahatma Gandhi Central University for studying for a PhD(Computer Science) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course at this university. Please tell me immediately.

8th August 2020, 05:43 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Mahatma Gandhi Central University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Science at Mahatma Gandhi Central University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test) followed by an interview.

Interested candidate can register themselves on the website https://cucetexam.in. After registration login with the details and fill the application form with all the required details. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and pay the application fee and submit the form. Admission will be done through CUCET and I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.mgcub.ac.in
9th August 2020, 12:17 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Mahatma Gandhi Central University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Mahatma Gandhi Central University is given below-

The University follows both online and offline mode of application.

1.For online mode of application, candidates have to visit the official website of the University – www.mgcub.ac.in where they could get the application form.

2.Candidates should fill in the details and upload the document required and pay the registration fee of INR 1000 to finish the application process.

3.Submit the application form after the payment of registration fees.

4.For offline mode of application, candidates could either download the application from University’s official portal or get it from the controller of examinations office from the University.

5.Candidates should fill in and send the application form along with the registration fee of INR 1000 to college office. Fee has to be sent in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Mahatma Gandhi Central University’.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?