10th September 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Education) in Arunachal University of Studies?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Arunachal University of Studies for PhD program in Education? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

15th September 2019, 04:44 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Education) in Arunachal University of Studies?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Education at Arunachal University of Studies is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university and will be on the merit base.

Interested candidates can download the application form from the university website www.arunachaluniversity.ac.in by clicking on Research tab and then select the PhD Application form. Take a print out of the application and fill all the required details. Pay the application fee in the form of a demand draft in favour of "Arunachal University of studies", payable at Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh and send the application along with the fee and documents at the below address.

The Registrar,
Arunachal University of Studies,
NH - 52, Namsai,Arunachal Pradesh - 792103
15th September 2019, 11:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Education) in Arunachal University of Studies?

Admission Procedure to pursue PhD in Education in Arunachal University of Studies:

The detailed admission procedure to pursue PhD in Education course in Arunachal University of Studies is given below.

Name of the College - Arunachal University of Studies

Name of the Course - PhD in Education

>> Admission into this PhD in Education course will be done through entrance test. Or else, if you have qualified in any of the below test then you are eligible for direct admission.

>> National Eligibility Test - JRF or
>> NET - LS (Without Fellowship)
>> GATE or
>> SLET accredited by UGC or Central or State Government.

@ Please go through the below link for more detailed information.

Click here for detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?