12th August 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Sharda University?

Hello everyone, I want to join Sharda University for studying PhD(Electrical Engineering). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

18th September 2018, 01:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Sharda University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Sharda University for studying PhD(Electrical Engineering). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Candidates can apply online for the admission to study PhD Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Sharda University. Those candidates who have a MS/MTech in the relevant subject with CGPA of 6.75 or above on a 10 point scale or Sciences - post graduation with at least 55% marks or a CGPA of 6.25 or above are eligible to study PhD Electrical and Electronics at Sharda University. Candidates have to appear for the Entrance Test and Interview for the admission to study PhD at Sharda University. Those candidates who have qualified NET/GATE/MPhil degree shall be exempted from the entrance examination. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?