22nd November 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Allahabad State University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Allahabad State University for studying PhD(Environmental Science) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course at this university. Please tell me immediately.

25th November 2019, 07:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Allahabad State University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Environmental Science at Allahabad State University is a candidate must have passed master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks or equivalent grade for general category and there will be 5% relaxation for SC/ST category from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of RET(Research Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university and personal interview.

Interested can apply online through university website www.prsuprayagraj.in by clicking on admission tab and then on apply online option. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?