6th August 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in GITAM Institute of Science for studying PhD in Environmental Science. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?
  3. How many PhD(Environmental Science) seats are available in GITAM Institute of Science?
  4. Admission procedure to study BSc in GITS?
  5. Admission procedure to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  6. Admission procedure to study BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  7. How many medicine seats are there in AP through EAMCET exam?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?
  9. Procedure to become Space Scientist after passing 12th?
  10. How many dental colleges are offering MDS course in AP? What is the average cutoff for it?
  11. Admission procedure to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  12. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  13. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Home Science) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  15. Names of the good colleges offering MSc Electronics in Southern India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course duration of PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
30th June 2022, 06:52 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?

The admission procedure to study PhD Environmental science at GITAM Institute of Science is, candidates must have a post graduate degree in a relevant field with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?