2nd October 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in North Eastern Hill University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in North Eastern Hill University for PhD program in Environmental Science? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

8th October 2018, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in North Eastern Hill University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in North Eastern Hill University for PhD program in Environmental Science? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Candidates have to apply online (https://www.nehu.ac.in/) for the admission to study PhD Environmental Science at North Eastern Hill University. Those candidates who have passed MSc in Environmental Science / Zoology / Botany / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Forestry / Geology / Geography / Chemistry with minimum 55% marks are eligible to study the PhD Environmental Science at North Eastern Hill University. They have to clear the Entrance Test and Interview for the admission to study PhD Environmental Science at North Eastern Hill University.
9th October 2018, 01:10 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in North Eastern Hill University?

To get an admission in PhD(Environmental Science) in North Eastern Hill University, you need to have a post-graduation from a recognized college
A minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in relevant subjects in your M.Sc is required.
They generally give a preference to CSIR-UGC-NET candidates. So, a NET rank is beneficial.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?