1st June 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Geological Sciences) in Jadavpur University?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Jadavpur University for PhD(Geological Sciences)? I am interested to do this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

6th June 2019, 11:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Geological Sciences) in Jadavpur University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Geological Sciences at Jadavpur University is given below.

==> Candidate needs to visit the university website www.jaduniv.edu.in

==> Click on Apply Link and fill all the required details and attach all the relevant scanned documents.

==> Pay the application fees online of Rs.500 through credit/debit card or net banking after 48 hours of form fill up.

==> Submit the application and save the copy for future reference.
7th June 2019, 06:44 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Geological Sciences) in Jadavpur University?

The admissions to the PhD(Geological Sciences) courses in Jadavpur University is based on merit list generation followed by Personal Interview.

The candidates deserving to take admission in PhD(Geological Sciences) can download the application form from the website http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/upload_files/scroll_info/1559045239.pdf.

Fill the application form and submit it the below mentioned address:-

Address:-

Plot No.8, Salt Lake Bypass,
LB Block, Sector III,
Salt Lake City,
Kolkata-700106.
Phone number: +9133-2335 5215
7th June 2019, 06:55 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The admissions to the PhD(Geological Sciences) courses in Jadavpur University is based on merit list generation followed by Personal Interview.

The candidates deserving to take admission in PhD(Geological Sciences) can download the application form from the website http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/upload_files/scroll_info/1559045239.pdf.

Fill the application form and submit it the below mentioned address:-

Address:-

Plot No.8, Salt Lake Bypass,
LB Block, Sector III,
Salt Lake City,
Kolkata-700106.
Phone number: +9133-2335 5215
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?