2nd May 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Geology) in Karnatak University?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Geology) course in Karnatak University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

6th May 2019, 01:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Geology) in Karnatak University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Geology) course in Karnatak University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Candidates are admitted to the PhD (Geology) in Karnatak University based on their performance in the qualifying examination, PhD Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the Geology Department, Karnatak University Dharwad. Eligible candidates have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test and should secure at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/Cat – I/ Differently abled candidates) to qualify for the Interview. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the PhD Entrance Test and marks secured in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?