3rd September 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

Hi, I want to apply for a PhD in Information Technology course in Netaji Subhas University of Technology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this course. Can you please tell me what is the procedure for getting admission?

5th September 2020, 11:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Information Technology at Netaji Subhas University of Technology is a candidate must have passed MTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in UGC-NET/CSIR NET/GATE followed by an interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.nsit.ac.in by clicking on admission tab and then on PhD admission option. Register yourself and thereafter login with the details and fill the application form with all the required details. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.

6th September 2020, 11:46 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology is following.

To secure admission you have to through counselling procedure of UGC NET / CSIR NET examination.

You must have valid score in any one exam.

Go through counselling procedure of respective examination.

If you have GATE Score card than you can also apply for admission by visiting official website of University.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?