22nd July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in Gulbarga University?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in Gulbarga University for studying PhD in Instrumentation Technology. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission procedure to study M.Sc(Physics) in Gulbarga University for B.Sc candidate of other state?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in Gulbarga University?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  4. Can I go for ICWAI course after completion of my B.Com? How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria etc for the same? I have done my B.Com from Gulbarga University
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in Gulbarga University?
  6. Details about Swinburne University of Technology to study Masters in Technology? What are the requirements and procedure for admission?
  7. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA from Gulbarga University?
  8. Is IIPM affiliated to Gulbarga University? I am a student of MBA
  9. How many PhD(Instrumentation Technology) seats are available in Gulbarga University?
  10. Can a BCA with 53% eligible to study master degree from University of Technology, Sydney? Procedure of admission?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Iowa State University of Science and Technology, Ames to study Masters in Biotechnology? Can I get study visa?
  12. Is Gulbarga university approved by AICTE/UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai? -- [New]
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in Amity University, Lucknow?
  15. Admission procedure to study BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  16. Procedure to get admission in MS at Graz University of Technology, Austria? Will I have to learn Austrian Language to study here?
  17. Ranking of Delft University of Technology, Netherlands in world? Whole procedure to get admission in this university?
  18. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
12th July 2022, 07:16 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in Gulbarga University?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Instrumentation Technology.

SET,GATE, NET and SLET is the entrance exam.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
15th July 2022, 07:09 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in Gulbarga University?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can do PhD Instrumentation Technology.

Entrance exam:-

NET
GATE
SLET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?