17th April 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Maharishi Arvind University?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Library & Information Science program in Maharishi Arvind University. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

24th April 2019, 05:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Maharishi Arvind University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Library & Information Science program in Maharishi Arvind University. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates can apply online or register in person for the admission to study PhD Library & Information Science in Maharishi Arvind University. Eligible candidates have to qualify the PhD Entrance Examination and Interview for securing admission to do PhD Library & Information Science at the Maharishi Arvind University. PhD Entrance Examination contains two papers. Paper A (research methodology) and Part B (in specialization). Each paper contains 50 questions and carries 50 marks. In total, 100 marks for 100 questions. Duration of the PhD Entrance Examination is 2 hours in the Maharishi Arvind University. Those candidates who have cleared the entrance examination are eligible to appear for the Interview. Candidates are admitted to the PhD Library & Information Science course on the basis of their performance in the PhD Entrance Examination and Interview conducted by the Maharishi Arvind University.
26th April 2019, 10:50 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Maharishi Arvind University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Library & Information Science at Maharishi Arvind University is:-

==> Candidate can register online from the university and can apply from there with a processing/registration fee. University website is www.manujaipur.org/

==> For PhD admission, the university conducts written test which is followed by personal interview for selection.

==> Candidate must have done the master's degree or equivalent from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the University contact details.

Address- Mundiaramsar, Near Bindayaka Industrial Area
Jaipur - 302041 (Rajasthan)
Email Id- [email protected] / [email protected]
Website - www.manujaipur.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?