12th December 2018, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Ahmedabad University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD(Management Studies) from Ahmedabad University. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

15th December 2018, 09:09 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Ahmedabad University?

The Amrut Mody School of Management of Ahmedabad University has the PhD program for Management Studies. The qualifications required for the admission are:
a. the candidates must have the master's degree from a UGC recognized university.

b. the candidates must obtain a minimum of 60% marks i aggregate in te master's degree or 50% marks i aggregate provided they have scored 60% in their bachelor's degree.

c. the candidate must have qualify any of the competitive exams - CAT/GATE/GMAT/GRE/JRF/UGC-NET , the validity of the scores will be as per prescribed by the examining bodies.

The admission form will be available on their website. Submit the online form and send the hard copy of the form to their postal address along with the application fee of Rs. 1000/- in the Bank Draft format.
15th December 2018, 05:08 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Ahmedabad University?

Admission procedure to study PhD (Management Studies) in Ahmedabad University are as follows:-

Candidates are requested to apply through our online application procedure. And the short-listed will be invited for written test/ interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?