27th February 2021, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Ajeenkya DY Patil University

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Ajeenkya DY Patil University for studying PhD program in the field of Management Studies. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

28th February 2021, 03:25 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Ajeenkya DY Patil University

Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Ajeenkya DY Patil University is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through UGC NET or CSIR exam.

Applicant can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Final selection will be done through personal interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
https://adypu.edu.in/
1st March 2021, 08:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Ajeenkya DY Patil University

The admission procedure to study a PhD in Management Studies at Ajeenkya DY Patil University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in PET(PhD Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.adypu.edu.in by clicking on 'Apply Now' option. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?