29th July 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Rama University?

Can you please let me know about the procedure of how I can get admission in Rama University for PhD(Nutritional Science)? I am interested in doing this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

3rd August 2020, 12:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Rama University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Nutritional Science at Rama University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in RUET (Rama University Entrance Test) followed by personal interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.ramauniversity.ac.in. Register yourself first and thereafter login with the details and fill the application form with all the required details. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and pay the application fee online. Submit the form and save the copy for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?