20th February 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Pharmacology) in BBAU-Lucknow?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in BBAU-Lucknow for studying PhD in Pharmacology. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

24th February 2019, 02:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Pharmacology) in BBAU-Lucknow?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Pharmacology) in BBAU-Lucknow:

For admission into PhD(Pharmacology), BBAU-Lucknow conducts its own entrance exam. Selection of the candidates is made on the basis of merit in the Entrance exam followed by an interview. Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET(including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET/ GATE or teaching fellowship holders are exempted from the entrance exam. Such candidates are required to appear in the interview only. Candidates having a Master's degree in the relevant field with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST categories) from any recognized university are eligible to study PhD(Pharmacology) in BBAU-Lucknow.

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th February 2019 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?