4th December 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Pharmacy) in Kota College of Pharmacy?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Pharmacy program in Kota College of Pharmacy. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

11th December 2018, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Pharmacy) in Kota College of Pharmacy?

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university, to which the college is affiliated. Just make sure you have got at least 55% marks in M.Pharma degree.

In case, you have qualified exam like NET/SET/GPAT/JRF, in the respective field, then you will be exempted from entrance exam stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?