21st July 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in North East Frontier Technical University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD(Physics) from North East Frontier Technical University. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

25th July 2019, 01:49 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in North East Frontier Technical University?

The admission to PhD(Physics) in North East Frontier Technical University is on the basis of entrance examination conducted by North East Frontier Technical University.

You would need to fill the application form available at the website https://www.neftu.edu.in and had to attempt the entrance examination.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PhD(Physics) in North East Frontier Technical University is Masters in Physics with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?