1st November 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Savitribai Phule Pune University for studying PhD program in the field of Physics. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

11th November 2018, 03:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Savitribai Phule Pune University for studying PhD program in the field of Physics. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study PhD Physics in Savitribai Phule Pune University. Candidates who have passed post graduate degree (master degree) examination with at least 50% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) are eligible to apply for the admission to study PhD Physics in Savitribai Phule Pune University. They have to appear for the PET and interview for the admission to study PhD Physics in Savitribai Phule Pune University. Admission to the course is done through marks scored in the qualifying examination, PET and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?