25th May 2019, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology-Kattankulathur?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD(Physics) from SRM Institute of Science and Technology-Kattankulathur. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

28th May 2019, 01:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology-Kattankulathur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD(Physics) from SRM Institute of Science and Technology-Kattankulathur. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

For the admission to study PhD (Physics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, candidates have to apply in the prescribed form before 31st March or 30th September. Candidates with a Master’s Degree or Professional Degree equivalent to the Master’s Degree in Physics with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the admission to study PhD (Physics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur. Candidates have to appear for the Entrance Test and Interview / Viva voce for the admission to study PhD (Physics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur. Candidates who have qualified NET / SLET / GATE / Teacher Fellowship holders need not appear for the PhD Entrance Test.
28th May 2019, 01:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology-Kattankulathur?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Physics at SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur is:-

==> Candidate can register on the institute website www.srmuniv.ac.in.

==> After registration, login with your email id and password.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee of Rs.1100 by credit/debit card or netbanking.

==> Submit the application and save the application number for future reference.

==> Admission will be on the basis of entrance examination and personal interview.
30th May 2019, 12:45 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1) Applicants can apply for a Ph.D. in Physics at SRM university through online or offline mode. Applicants are required to apply for the course in between 31-03-2019 to 30-09-2019.

2) Applicant must appear and qualify in the entrance exam and Interview conducted by the university to get admission for Ph.D. (Physics) at SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur.

3) Those who already qualified in NET/SLET/GATE/Teacher Fellowship holders can be exempted from Ph.D. Entrance Test.

Official website - [URL="www.srmuniv.ac.in/"]Click Here !![/URL]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?