9th August 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology for studying PhD in Plant Physiology program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  3. How many PhD(Plant Physiology) seats are available in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  5. Admission procedure to study MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  6. Eligibility to do PhD from Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Model question papers of M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam of The Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur? Important dates for it?
  8. Eligibility to study MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  10. Course structure of MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  11. Fee expenses of MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  12. Which college is best for me after scoring 5932 in General
  13. How to do MSc Agricultural biotech? I am doing BSc Biotech
  14. List of colleges offering MSc(Dairy Science) in Uttar Pradesh
  15. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  16. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  17. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  18. Is it easy to get Ag BSc seat? -- [Most Discussed]
29th June 2022, 08:24 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university can study PhD Plant Physiology.

Duration of this course is 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?