12th October 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Goa University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Goa University for studying PhD(Political Science) program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

21st October 2018, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Goa University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Goa University for studying PhD(Political Science) program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

Eligible candidates have to apply online for the admission to study PhD (Political Science) in Goa University. Those candidates who have obtained a master’s degree in the relevant / allied subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD (Political Science) in Goa University. Eligible candidates have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test and Personal Interview for the admission to study PhD (Political Science) in Goa University. Candidates who have qualified CSIR-UGC / UGC NET / JRF / Lectureship, SET/SLET examination of different Indian States / GATE or regular MPhil degree holders shall be exempted from the PhD Entrance Test. Such candidates are eligible to appear for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?