30th January 2019, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Rural Management) in IIHMR University?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Rural Management) course in IIHMR University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

10th February 2019, 10:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Rural Management) in IIHMR University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Rural Management) in IIHMR University:

The admission to PhD(Rural Management) program in IIHMR University comprises of 3 steps: Screening of applications, IIHMR Research Aptitude Test (IRAT) and Personal interview.
After screening of applications and short-listing candidates, IIHMR University conducts a written test (IRAT). Candidates who qualify the IRAT are called for Personal Interview. At the time of interview, the candidates are required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation. UGC CSIR qualified JRF & NET, SLET, GATE and Teacher Research Fellowship holders and those who have passed M-Phil program in relevant subjects are exempted from IRAT. Such candidates can directly appear in the Personal Interview.

You can find details on the below mentioned official website link.
https://www.iihmr.edu.in/phd-program

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th February 2019 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?