31st August 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Work) in Srinivas University?

Hello everyone, I want to join Srinivas University for studying PhD(Social Work). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD course. Waiting for your response!

13th September 2019, 12:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Work) in Srinivas University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Social Work at Srinivas University is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is based on the entrance test which is conducted by the university and followed by a personal interview.

Interested candidates can download the application form from the university website www.srinivasuniversity.edu.in. Fill the application form and submit it along with all the relevant documents and fees to the admission office of the university. I am also giving you the contact details of the university.

Address - Srinivas University
Srinivas Nagar, Mukka, Mangaluru,
Karnataka -574146
Email - [email protected]
Phone - +91-824-2425966/2421566
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?