16th July 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Sociology) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Sociology) course in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

19th July 2019, 07:54 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Sociology) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

The admission to PhD(Sociology) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda is on the basis of UGC-NEt scores followed by Personal Interview.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PhD(Sociology) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda is M.Phil. Degree or Post-Graduate degree in a relevant stream with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent from a recognized university or institution.

You can visit the website https://www.msubaroda.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?