28th October 2022, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science?

I have done Bio B.Sc and after graduation I completed my M.A course in Environmental studies with 60% marks. now I want to get appear for UGC NET EXAM in Environmental Science. Am I eligible for this examination?

30th October 2022, 10:48 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science?

Eligibility

Those who have completed masters from recognised board / institute as UGC NET Educational qualification requirements 2022

Those who are completing masters degree education in same year as UGC NET Environmental science 2022 exam or the results are yet to be declared or have been delayed are also eligible.

Minimum required marks for General category is 55% and for others it's 50%.

Candidate must not be more than 30 years as of March 1 2022 .
30th October 2022, 02:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for UGC NET in Environment Science. The UGC NET Environmental Science 2022 Exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency for aspiring candidates who, after their Postgraduate education, are willing to pursue a career as an Assistant Professor or get a Junior Research Fellowship.
30th October 2022, 09:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required for appearing in the UGC NET is a Master's degree in a relevant discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate (or 50% marks in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates) from a recognized university. Candidates can appear in the same examination while pursuing their Master's degree course as well.

So, having completed your Master's degree with 60% marks, you are certainly eligible for appearing in the UGC NET with the optional subject related to the discipline of your Master's degree course.

For more details and updates regarding the UGC NET, you can refer to the link www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
31st October 2022, 01:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for UGC NET in Environmental Science is you can apply for Earth Science subject. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate who has pursued an MSc/BS-MS/BS-4 years/BPharma or any similar degree in the subject of Earth Science from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required for CSIR NET is 55% marks in master's for the General category and for SC/ST category it is 50% marks. The maximum age limit to appear for the CSIR NET examination is 28 years.
31st October 2022, 06:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for UGC NET Environmental Science:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for UGC NET Environmental Science is given below,

Name of the Test - UGC NET Environment Science

@ In order to be eligible for this test, candidiates must have completed Master's Degree in Environmental Science steam or disciplines from a recognized university.

@ The minimum percentage required in qualifying Examination is 50% Mark's.

@ As you have successfully meet the required criteria, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?