12th December 2018, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do PhD(Agricultural Biochemistry) for MPhil postgraduate?

Hi everyone, I want to do PhD(Agricultural Biochemistry) course. As I have done MPhil, so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me. Waiting for your response!

15th December 2018, 02:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do PhD(Agricultural Biochemistry) for MPhil postgraduate?

** As per my knowledge, yes it beneficial to do PhD(Agricultural Biochemistry) for MPhil postgraduate.

** The duration of PhD(Agricultural Biochemistry) course is three years.

** As per my suggestion you should go for the PhD(Agricultural Biochemistry) after completing MPhil course.

** In order to get admission in well-reputed college, you have to qualified in the entrance examination which is organized by the University.
15th December 2018, 09:12 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do PhD(Agricultural Biochemistry) for MPhil postgraduate?

Though M.Phil is a highest post-graduate degree, PhD is the course which makes you a master in your area. For doing PhD you need not to have a M.Phil.

PhD degree is needed if you want to stay in the academic area and pursue research as most of the posts now-a-days prefer a PhD over any other degree.

Even for the assistant professorship via CSC, the interviewers prefer a PhD candidate more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?