16th August 2020, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of pursuing a PhD(Anthropology) in Kannada University?

Hello, I am thinking of doing a PhD program now in the specialization of Anthropology. I came to know that Kannada University is offering this PhD program. I just want to know what are the benefits of doing this PhD program? Please tell me immediately.

22nd June 2021, 04:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of pursuing a PhD(Anthropology) in Kannada University?

The benefits of pursuing a PhD in Anthropology are it gives you the expanding frontiers of knowledge and provides research training relevant to the present social and economic objectives of the country. This course is the study of humanity and has origins in the humanities, the natural sciences, and the social sciences. Some of the employment areas are given below.

Conservation Centres
Anthropology Museums
Social/Cultural Anthropology Centres
Heritage Management Companies
Colleges and Universities

Some of the job types are given below.

Assistant Professor
Sales Promotion Manager
Anthropology Adjunct Instructor
Curator
Anthropology Instructor
Business Development Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?