25th June 2020, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying PhD(English) program in DAV University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the benefits of doing a PhD program in the field of English in DAV University. I am doing an MA in the same specialization and I want to study more so I have decided to do a PhD. But I don't know about the benefits of this PhD in this university.

4th July 2020, 11:48 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying PhD(English) program in DAV University?

°°°The degree in PhD in English literature can open a wide range of career opportunities. This degree will make you an all rounder in English which will help you in building careers in writing, communication skills and understanding the complex ideas of the Literature work done many years back.

°°° The course demands highly sophisticated research work in any of literature as well as archaeological work.

°°°There are also jobs in the Marketing analysis also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?