4th January 2020, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor in any Government college through PhD(Chemical Engineering) program?

I am interested to do PhD in Chemical Engineering. Actually, my aim is to become a Professor in any reputed Government college. So, I would like to know about the possibility to become a professor for me through this PhD program.

25th December 2020, 10:46 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor in any Government college through PhD(Chemical Engineering) program?

Yes, You can become a Professor in any Government college through PhD(Chemical Engineering) program.

Applicant have to gain some working experience in private institution to get job in government institute.

Applicant have to clear UGC NET and personal interview to be recruited in Government institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?