9th November 2019, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor in any Government university with PhD(Management Studies) program of APG Shimla University?

Hello everyone, I am planning to pursue PhD program in Management Studies which is available in APG Shimla University. I want to become a Professor in any Government university. So, can it be possible through this PhD program of this university?

13th November 2019, 07:49 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I become a Professor in any Government university with PhD(Management Studies) program of APG Shimla University?

Yes, you can become a Professor at any Government University with PhD(Management Studies) program at APG Shimla University. But before you will have to clear competitive exam UGC NET which is specially conducted for the students to apply for the Assistant Professor post.

For more information, visit the website www.collegeduniya.com.
14th November 2019, 04:25 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I become a Professor in any Government university with PhD(Management Studies) program of APG Shimla University?

Yes, you can become a Professor at any Government University with a PhD(Management Studies) program of APG Shimla University but first, you will have to clear the competitive exam of UGC NET to become an assistant professor.

You may visit the website www.collegeduniya.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?