12th May 2020, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor with a PhD(Business Economics) program of Sharda University?

Hello friends, I would like to know if I do a PhD(Business Economics) from Sharda University then is it possible to become a Professor or not? Please let me know if I can become a Professor or not? Thank you!

15th May 2020, 08:10 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I become a Professor with a PhD(Business Economics) program of Sharda University?

The PhD in Business Economics programme at Sharda University integrates the field of Economics with Business concepts emphasising on the critical aspects of a business.

Fee per year : 5000 Dollar

This course is for individuals who wish to learn the latest economic concepts, nurture advancements in the theoretical understanding of those concepts with their application in modern businesses, societies across the globe.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?