30th August 2020, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Biochemistry & Molecular Biology) at the Pondicherry University?

Can any of you let me know that at the Pondicherry University I can get a stipend for studying PhD program in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology specialization? If any of you know about the stipend availability then please let me know.

31st August 2020, 07:32 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Biochemistry & Molecular Biology) at the Pondicherry University?

Yes, you can get stipend to pursue PhD program in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology at Pondicherry University.

Candidates admitted to the PhD programme (regular) are eligible for a monthly stipend from MHRD of INR 31,000 for the first two years and a monthly stipend of INR 35,000 for the next three years; after five years, they are eligible for a monthly financial assistance of INR 12,000 for one year.
4th October 2021, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Biochemistry & Molecular Biology) at the Pondicherry University?

can i get the stipend for phd microbiology and how much?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?