14th February 2021, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Law) at the CNLU Patna?

Can any of you let me know that at the CNLU Patna I can get a stipend for studying PhD program in Law specialization? If any of you know about the stipend availability then please let me know.

14th February 2021, 10:44 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Law) at the CNLU Patna?

Yes,You can get a stipend to pursue PhD(Law) at the CNLU Patna.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get stipend of Rs. 25000 per month for throughout the course duration.

Applicant will be selected through entrance exam followed by interview for stipend.
15th February 2021, 10:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Law) at the CNLU Patna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can any of you let me know that at the CNLU Patna I can get a stipend for studying PhD program in Law specialization? If any of you know about the stipend availability then please let me know.
If you have a valid UGC NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not. If you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course.

Some University conducts their own entrance exam for stipend during Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?