24th September 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in University of Calcutta?

I want to study PhD in University of Calcutta in the specialization of Applied Psychology. I would like to know that can I get stipend for this particular PhD in this institute? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

26th May 2021, 12:37 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in University of Calcutta?

Yes, You can get stipend to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in University of Calcutta.

Selected applicant will be getting Rs. 30000 per month throughout the course duration.

Applicant can secure stipend through entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant can also secure stipend through CSIR/ UGC NET examination.

Applicant's final selection for stipend and admission will be done through interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?