6th March 2021, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in OP Jindal University?

Dear Sir, I am interested in doing a PhD program in the field of Computer Science and Engineering in OP Jindal University. But I don’t know if this university provides a stipend or not? Can I get a stipend if I do a PhD program in this stream in this university?

8th March 2021, 11:21 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in OP Jindal University?

Yes, You can get a stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in OP Jindal University.

Selected applicant will surely get stipend of Rs. 25000 per month throughout the course duration.

Applicant will be selected on the basis of GATE and Interview for stipend and admission.
9th March 2021, 06:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in OP Jindal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested in doing a PhD program in the field of Computer Science and Engineering in OP Jindal University. But I don’t know if this university provides a stipend or not? Can I get a stipend if I do a PhD program in this stream in this university?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

Some University provided University Funding Scholarship for Ph.D scholar candidates.

If you have a valid UGC NET/ GATE/ CSIR NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not and if you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?